Why choose our Distance Courses in Medical Administration?
Are you interested in a career as a Receptionist, Administrator or Secretary in a GP Clinic, Hospital or other health practice?
Our online and distance education courses offer a way of combining state-of-the-art learning techniques with interaction with your tutor. We can provide you with the latest qualifications and you study from home in your own time and at your own pace.
Our extensive student-surveys reveal the numerous benefits our courses can offer:
- You can learn at your own time and place
- Our courses fit in with family and lifestyle
- Face to face courses can often be inconvenient
- Our distance courses free students to also look for work
- We allow better tutor access than a large face to face class
- If a student has learning difficulties they can be cared for one on one
- Transport to face to face courses is a problem in some areas
- Cost of distance courses is often cheaper than face to face tutoring
Some added feedback from students about our distance courses:
- Suits those who lack confidence
- Suits ‘visual learners’
- Has the advantage of no classroom distractions
- Wider range of courses to choose from
- Courses available all the time
- Students can do a course during holidays
- Course times are flexible – students can ask for extensions
- Some students experience anxiety in large groups
Peter Graham, Manager of LGTC, explains the success of the training:
... I am very proud to say we have a completion rate of over 85% in the past year, a rate way above the industry average. This is particularly pleasing because of the high standard of work we ask from our students; and we believe proves the effectiveness of our distance education model.
Additionally, our exit surveys reveal a high degree of student satisfaction ...
Choose from a range of courses and qualifications: Medical administration, medical reception, medical terminology, medical transcription training - plus unaccredited courses.