Key benefits of a new Medical Audio Typing entry-level course …
Doubts about your typing speed? There’s now a basic course for commencing students with the focus on accuracy, rather than speed. Our new Medical Audio Typing course provides a Statement of Attainment without exams.
- Students learn at their own pace and level of typing ability
- A Focus on accuracy, rather than speed
- ‘Statement of Attainment’ allows students to seek employment
- Provides Entry-Level qualifications for commencing typists
- Suits those who wish to work from home
- Fully supported by phone and email contact with the trainer
- Course materials include hardcopies of our excellent training manuals
- Audio files provided to assist with medical terminology
- Medical typing competency material is provided online
- There are no exams, competency is achieved by successfully completing assignments
Medical Audio Typing is a new basic entry-level course that allows commencing students to become job-ready.
Doubt about typing speed has prevented many from enrolling in Medical Report Typing. That has meant they have nowhere to go in seeking training in this field.
Speed is certainly desirable; many bureaus employ on the basis of fee per word and so, obviously, the faster that an individual types the more they can earn. However if the work is not accurate it will be rejected, no matter how quickly it is prepared.
With this in mind we have constructed a basic course that we believe will give commencing students the skills they need to achieve employability; with the focus on accuracy rather than speed.
Training can be undertaken at the student’s own pace
The course is conducted as distance education, fully supported by phone and email contact with the trainer. There are no exams, competency is achieved by successfully completing assignments for each unit.
Medical Audio Typing is comprised of the following accredited units:
- BSBMED301B Interpret and Apply Medical Terminology
- BSBADM303B Produce Text from Audio Transcription
Enrolment is with Camden Haven Community College Inc., as the Registered Training Organisation (RTO 90018). For each unit successfully completed participants will receive a statement of attainment.