This course covers the skills needed to work in a medical office, including:
- Stock control
- Processing Medicare documents
- Making appointments
- Organise Schedules
- Contribute to Health & Safety of Self and Others
The successful student will receive statements of attainment for 6 units of the 13 required to obtain BSB31107 Certificate III in Business Administration Medical, as follows :
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to Health & Safety of Self and Others
- BSBMED302 Prepare and Process Medical Accounts
- BSBMED303 Maintain Patient Records
- BSBMED304 Assist in controlling stocks and supplies
- BSBMED305 Apply the principles of confidentiality, privacy and security within the medical environment,
- BSBADM307 Organise Schedules
This accredited course is conducted by distance learning, fully supported with phone and email contact with the trainer. All learning materials textbooks and assessments are included in the cost and will be delivered directly to you. Computer access is essential.
Course duration: 18 weeks
Please note: Camden Haven Community College Inc is the Registered Training Organisation (RTO 90018) for these courses. When enrolling you will be redirected to Camden Haven Community College enrolment page where you will be able to complete the enrolment process and receive phone assistance, if required.