The course concentrates on preparing and practising typing medical reports, with materials providing a variety of medical terminologies and accents. The course includes training in:
- Organisation & development
- Producing documents and reports, focusing on audio transcription
- Developing keyboard speed and accuracy.
The successful student will receive statements of attainment for 6 units of the 13 required to obtain BSB31107 Certificate III in Business Administration Medical, as follows :
- BSBADM303 Produce Text from Audio Transcription
- BSBWOR301 Organise Personal Work Priorities and Development
- BSBWRT301 Write Simple Documents
- BSBITU303 Design & Produce Text Documents
- BSBITU306 Design & Produce Business Documents
- BSBITU307 Develop Keyboarding Speed and Accuracy (NB – this unit is primarily an assessment, the student will need to practise until being able to achieve 5 minutes of typing with 98% accuracy)
This accredited course is conducted by distance learning, fully supported with phone and email contact with the trainer. All learning materials textbooks and assessments are included in the cost and will be delivered directly to you. Computer access is essential.
Course duration: 18 weeks
Please note: Camden Haven Community College Inc is the Registered Training Organisation (RTO 90018) for these courses. When enrolling you will be redirected to Camden Haven Community College enrolment page where you will be able to complete the enrolment process and receive phone assistance, if required.